I'm on track with my workouts this week. Today's was kind of lame, I didn't feel like I had the energy for it today. I did turbo jam for 40 minutes, but I only burned 347 calories, usually I burn a lot more than that. Yesterday I jogged for 35 minutes.
I haven't been doing that great on the whole eating. I'm a little disappointed about that. I'm doing fine for maintaining, but I'm not doing good for losing. It's not even that I'm eating too much, but I feel like I'm eating too many carbs. It's so tough though.
On Monday night I did do some binge eating. :( My husband was out and I just kept eating and eating. My stomach was not happy about it at all either.
So I have some work to do with my eating. This week we are doing a lot of recipes from southbeach for dinner. I need to get back into my smaller portions and then not do seconds. Last night Gary made Chicken Jambalaya from the southbeach book, I thought it was super yummy. I had seconds, but then I looked and saw that the serving size was 1 1/2 c, so I didn't eat too much more than I should have. I'm so used to servings being more like 1/2 c or 1 cup, so I probably only had 1 cup the first serving, then I probably had one more cup the second serving. Not too bad.
Time to make my breakfast and lunch and get to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderful writing.It is true that HCg help to reduce the weight by burned the calories from the body.
ReplyDeletehcg diet