Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jogging, jogging, jogging

Jogging this morning was tough. I so did not want to do it, but I forced myself and I am happy that I did. This morning was a 45 minute jog. There was many times I had to tell myself "I can do it, I can get through a whole 45 minutes" and I did. I jogged 4 miles and burned 600 calories. Yay. I needed to burn that many calories after the pizza I ate last night. I ate way too much.

So I hover around 180 - fluctuating around there, but I decided to check my body fat percentage this morning, and on 5/7 after stopping the HCG I was 178.8 and 43% body fat and today I am 180 and 40% body fat. So I think I'm ok with staying around 180 since my body fat percentage is coming down. I know that the weight will drop soon enough.

Tomorrow I plan on doing another 45 minute jog in the morning and then we are going to Out of Africa zoo so we will be walking the majority of the day too, so I will be getting a ton of exercise this weekend.

So I did the southbeach phase 1 thing last week (except for yesterday), so now I think I will start adding back in the good whole grain carbs and eat the recommened amount from sparkpeople and then 2 days a week I will do the super low carb (less than 100g) and see how things go. I really want to see the scale drop though. I know I need to just be patient, it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment