I am back from my honeymoon and ready to get going again. Last week I ate like there was no tomorrow. Well, not really. I ate a lot of junk, but I could barely eat half of what I ordered and I was stuffed. It was rather disappointing since we were eating out most of the time, I would order something really yummy and then I could only eat 1/4-1/2 of the meal and then I would be stuffed and if I ate any more I would be stuffed beyond being miserable. I weighed myself when I got home last night, but that was at night, so I'm waiting for my husband to wake up so I can weigh myself this morning. Last night I was back up to 202 - I'm hoping to be under 200 this morning though. *nope, i just weighed myself, 200.5 - that's my official starting weight.
I started my shots yesterday, so yesterday and today is my loading days. We will be grocery shopping today and trying to remember how to eat right. Tomorrow will be day 1 VLCD. I can't wait to see where I am next Saturday. It will actually be nice to get back to eating healthy again. All week as soon as I ate I was so tired. I'm sure that had a lot to do the food we were eating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment