Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday 3/2/09

I've been slacking again on my posts. I've been sick the last couple days. I have a cold and feeling pretty miserable. I went in for my appointment at Medshape on Friday and I was 192.8, which is what I was 3 weeks before that after I stopped my injections and the last time I weighed in the clinic. So I was pretty happy about that. On my scale the last couple days I have been fluctuating between 189-191. I'm pretty happy about that but because I have been sick I haven't been really watching what I'm eating and I'm drinking a ton of carbs because of all the juice I'm drinking for the vitamin c and probably having a ton of sugar from the cough drops and cough medicine I have been taking. I hate being sick, I'm such a baby.
Only 1 week and a half until we leave for our honeymoon and then I will be back to injections around the 21st or 22nd. I have decided if I want to start them on our last 2 days of the honeymoon and use those as my loading days or if I want to wait until we get home and do loading days on Sunday and Monday. I'm leaning towards starting the injections on Saturday, then have Saturday and Sunday as my loading days, that way I will have Sunday to go grocery shopping for VLCD food and start that on Monday.
I guess that's all that's going on in my maintenance world....I will try to do better at posting daily again once I start the injections again.

No comments:

Post a Comment