Monday, March 23, 2009

VLCD Cycle 2 Day 1

So today is the first day of VLCD. I'm a little nervous to be honest. I'm worried that I'm not in the same mind set I was when I first started in December. And then I think about the fact that by May I will be to my goal weight. It still seems unreal to me, but I'm sure it will sink in as I start dropping sizes again.

So today is a protein coffee and some strawberries for breakfast, more apple slices and probably a protein shake for morning snack, more apple slices and some salad for lunch, more apple slices and some sort of protein for afternoon snack and grilled chicken or steak and veggies for dinner. Lots of water. Sounds so yummy......

201.7 lbs this morning. I can't wait to get back under 200. Kind of sad that I said I would never see that number on the scale again once I got under it and I did. It's also a little scary for when I'm totally done. What if I don't maintain. I did pretty good for a couple weeks, but then last week just went crazy. I know part of it was because I told myself that I could eat whatever because I would just lose again once I started HCG again. And I know that when I'm done, I will be done, there will be no more cycles to lose the weight again, so I will have to be more careful next time. I will also be exercising when I'm totally done. So I should be ok.

I will update after my day 1 is over......

I also wanted to post a recent picture....

No comments:

Post a Comment