This morning I was at 192.2, I guess the extra food I ate on Saturday caught up with me. I've been feeling so bloated and gassy the last 2 weeks. I thought that it was just the crappy food we had been eating on vacation because I felt that way all that week, but now since I've been on this for a week I'm still feeling that way. I really hope it goes away soon. This week is also that time of the month, so that could be part of why the bloated feeling is sticking around.
Yesterday we went to the movies. I cut up some steak and some apples and put that and some cherry tomatoes in a bag and took that with me to munch on during the movie. That worked out great.
I didn't work out yesterday, I decided to take Sunday's off. This morning I also didn't work out, I couldn't get my butt out of bed this morning. So Gary and I are going to walk tonight. I told him not to let me out of it.
I hope the scale is better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment