Woo hoo, 192.2 this morning. I'm back to where I was before we went on our honeymoon!!!! Now it's all downhill from here, into new numbers. I had my weigh in at the clinic yesterday and she said I still have 6 weeks of HCG left, so maybe I won't have to buy any extra. Hopefully I will get to goal or at least close to goal in 6 weeks.
I just got back from taking Katy for a walk. I decided not to do my turbo jam video since my Gary is home. I would have had to kick him out of the bedroom while I did it, so I walked instead. We were only gone for 20 minutes, but that's good. There is a park by our house, so we walked to the park and then I jogged around it, I only had to walk maybe ¼ of it, which isn't bad since I haven't jogged in almost a year. Jogging/running has never been something I have been strong in. Even in jr high and high school, if I could get away with walking around the track I would do it. Last year when I was trying to lose for the wedding I decided that I really wanted to enjoy running. I was working up to being able to jog for at least 30 minutes straight. I never quite made it, but I could do 7 minutes and then walk for 1 and then jog for 7 again. I was doing pretty well. So I decided that when I exercise outside my first goal will be to jog around the park without walking. Once I can do that then I will set a new goal and eventually get to my 30 minutes straight.
Yesterday I was more hungry than normal. It was either because I was home or because of the exercising the last 2 mornings, since I'm burning more calories than my body is used to on this diet. I went ahead and had a protein shake in the evening and that helped. So I had a little more protein and calories than I should have, but it was a medshape shake instead of junk.
Goals from yesterday:
Eating: on plan – except one extra protein drink
Workout: complete
Green tea: complete
100-120 oz water: 118 oz
Calories for yesterday:
763 Calories
36 Carbs
16 Fat
120 Protein
118 oz Water
Well I guess that's it for today……
No comments:
Post a Comment