Thursday, March 26, 2009

VLCD Cycle 2 Day 4

I was at 195.7 this morning. This is actually where I was at before I took my shower yesterday morning, so I didn't lose anything. But still 6 lbs since Monday is pretty darn good and I'm not going to complain!

It's funny, on the mornings I make the commitment to exercise; I wake up later and have a harder time getting out of bed. All week I have been waking up between 4:30-5:00am, this morning I had to force myself to get up at 5:30, and then I stalled and found other things to do, but I finally got myself motivated and did my 20 minute turbo jam video. But since I stalled I didn't have time to get on my computer this morning, as a matter a fact I almost had Beu to school late. We just barely made it. No stalling tomorrow. I had already drunk 32 oz of water before 6:30 this morning too. I love getting my day started like that. J I think on Saturday morning I will do the longer turbo jam video for more of a workout.

For my goals that I set yesterday:
Eating: On plan all day
Workout: complete
Green tea: complete
100-120 oz water: 125 oz

This morning I haven't been super hungry like I had been the past mornings. That's a great thing. Well, that's about it for now. I will update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment