I weighed in at 190.4 today. Last night I stayed within carbs and calories and fat and I even had 3 candy cane hershey's kisses. I got the disapproving look from my husband on the hershey's kisses, but I figure if I'm good on my calories, carbs, and fat - then it's ok right? I'm still lighter than I was yesterday, so that's good.
It's so weird that without HCG I'm ok with eating less than 1200 calories. Some days I eat more, but for the most part I'm right between 1150-1200 on normal days and I'm not hungry. I can remember last year at this time and I was dieting, I had the hardest time eating 1200 calories a day, I was always so hungry. It was really tough to get my calories down that low, and now I have the hardest time getting my calories above that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment