Today 206.6, not much of a loss from yesterday, but better than a gain and still 9.3 lbs in 10 days. I've been reading other blogs of people that are also doing the HcG diet but different than my program. They don't eat as often as I do and they count calories, it seems like it would be so much harder than what I'm doing. I like being able to eat every couple hours and not having to count my calories.
Yesterday I bought some Sweet Cinnamon Spice tea, I had it with a little splenda and it's sooooo yummy. Really helps with the hunger and the cold weather. I also bought a mixed berry protein mix from Medshape, it's actually pretty good. They said they have a ton of other flavors that I wouldn't mind trying, like chocolate peanut butter, chocolate mint, strawberry banana, cinnamon – there was a ton more but I can't remember them all. But they do sound good. The mixed berry one isn't too bad either.
Today I have been more hungry, I think again it has to do with the fact that I'm not doing anything to keep busy. Just reading and catching up on my soaps. Even though I don't have any cravings for food anymore, one thing I am finding hard is having the yummy food around the house and keeping my willpower in check. It's not that I even want them, but seeing them sitting there does make it difficult. I know if I eat it I will feel guilty for eating it.
I took a picture of myself today to post on my myspace page to show off my new hair cut and color, I compared it to one I took in July of 20
07 – my face shows such a huge change. I was about 235 at that time I think. Even the picture that I posted on day 1 from about a month ago looks a little different from today. Here is the picture from today for comparison…
I think on the 2nd of January I will take a full body shot so I can see the difference and compare it to the day 1 shot.
I've been hearing a lot of other people eating oranges while doing their HcG, so I think today I'm going to have an orange. I also got some yummy honey crisp apples, they are big, so one is probably my whole fruit servings for the day – but they are crispy and good.
I can't believe that I've made it through 10 days now that I really think about it. It seems like I just started a day or two ago. I'm hoping it goes by fast. When I think about "oh my gosh, March is so far away", but I just will take it one day at a time and I will get there.
I do have to admit, sometimes it really hard, cooking one thing for my family and watching them eat it while I'm either not eating cuz it's not time or I"m eating something entirely different but wishing I was eating what they were. There has been so many times it really upsets me and I just want to cry, but I don't want my husband to know it upsets me because it's not his fault and I don't want him to feel bad. It's just something I'm going to have to get over and deal with. Tonight i made them spaghetti with garlic bread and I just had my snack so I wasn't hungry and it wasn't time for my dinner, but I was still almost in tears. My step daughter asked me why I wasn't eating with them and it was so hard to explain why without crying. I hope this part gets easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment