Monday, December 22, 2008

HcG Diet – Day 4 – 12/21/08

Day 1 of the food portion of this program. I think I'm going to hate egg whites, grilled chicken, broccoli, cucumbers and celery by the time these 12 weeks are up. I have been hungry today, not sure if it's real hunger or just because I'm not in the habit of eating to live. I think that will probably take some time. I've gone to the bathroom so many times today. I drank 96 oz of my water before 12:30PM. I'm hoping if I drink the majority of my water early I won't be getting 5 times during the night to go to the bathroom like I did last night. I weighed myself this morning – just wanted to see where I was after all the pigging out I did the last week or so….. 215.9. One thing I won't miss is the super full feeling. I ate so much for dinner the last 2 nights I could barely breathe as I was laying in bed. With these smaller portions, that full feeling will be a thing of the past.

I really can't wait until Friday for my appointment to see how much progress I made in a week. The medical assistant said on average I can expect to lose 8-10 lbs the first 2 weeks. I can't wait to see that loss. Actually I can't wait to see the first 17 pounds come off, and then I will finally be less than 200 pounds again. It's been about 5 years I think since I was less than 200 lbs.

I kept busy this afternoon – I wrapped Christmas presents and put laundry away. Food was the last thing on my mind and I wasn't hungry. When I did see the time and the fact that I needed to eat my snack, I actually started dreading eating. Nothing really sounds appealing.


128 oz of water

Breakfast – 4 scrambled egg whites and 4 apple slices
I was hungry between breakfast and my scheduled snack so I had some cucumbers and celery.
Snack – 2 oz pre-grilled chicken and 4 apple slices
Lunch – 2 oz pre-grilled chicken, 4 apple slices, and 3 cups of broccoli
Snack - 2 oz pre-grilled chicken, 4 apple slices, and cucumbers
Dinner – 2 oz tuna, 4 apple slices, steamed asparagus
Snack – 4 apple slices heated in the microwave with cinnamon and splenda

No comments:

Post a Comment