Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HcG Diet – Day 7 – 12/24/08

209.4 lbs – I lost 2 since yesterday – woo hoo!!!!

Today is our Christmas day, my stepdaughter will be with her mom tomorrow celebrating Christmas, so we are doing ours as a family today. The one thing that I was worried about when I started this was that I wouldn't be able to eat what I wanted on Christmas and drink on Christmas and New Years Eve. My husband works pretty much 7 days a week so we do not drink often, so we had decided on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve that we would drink. So I did really good when it came to food, I just had a little taste of fudge and I had about ¼ cup of my twice baked potatoes, and now I'm drinking sugar free grapefruit juice and vodka. Now I will see how the extra stuff affected my weight tomorrow. We also had prime rib, broccoli and raspberries.

This morning I cooked some extra lean beef for breakfast, which did keep me fuller longer than the egg whites.

Tomorrow will be back to my normal meal plan and lots of water to counter the alcohol from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment