Not too happy with my weight this morning – 206.7 – I didn't lose anything. I know I'm up .1 lb today, but I don't really consider that I gained either because it's only .1. I did notice this morning though that some sweats that I was wearing that are usually tight around my pelvic area are pretty loose. So that's a good sign. I'm happy about that.
I'm not feeling too wonderful today. I woke up with a headache. I took some Excedrin migraine and so far it hasn't helped. Right now I'm feeling a little dizzy and a little off. I had a protein shake with some raspberries in it around 8:15am, it's now 11:00am, so I'm going to eat something and see if that helps. That could be why I'm feeling dizzy and somewhat shaky, I may just need to eat. I'm hoping that's all it is cuz I promised my son we would go to the mall today.
Yep, the food helped. Not feeling shaky or dizzy now. I still have a slight headache though. This whole thing is more of trial and error when it comes to what I'm eating and when. Maybe I need to have food for breakfast instead of just a shake. Tomorrow I will do scrambled egg whites with spinach and zucchini for breakfast and the protein shake for a snack and see how that goes.
Last night I was making my dinner and my step daughter (she's 6) was asking what I couldn't eat, she was going to make a list. I told her it would be easier if I told her what I could eat. We talked about all the food groups and then we talked about what I could eat in each food group and she wrote down what I could eat. Then we talked about what I could drink, I told her water and tea, she said "no dr pepper?" the incredulous look she had on her face was so adorable. She just couldn't believe that I couldn't drink dr pepper. Then I was saying no cake, no chips, no cookies, no……. and she said, but you had cake at your wedding didn't you? I told her I just started this a couple days ago, so yes I had cake at the wedding. Then she asked what a diet actually was. It was a little hard to explain to a 6 year old that everyone has some sort of diet, either good or bad. It was an interesting conversation though. The dr pepper thing is really funny because her reaction was more like I drank it all the time or something, and in reality the only time I drink soda is if we go out to a fast food restaurant, otherwise it's always been water anyway.
I've still had my headache all day and on and off shakiness. L I know it doesn't have anything to do with this particular diet because I was feeling this way right before I started the whole thing and I would feel this way off and on occasionally.
Today I bought some shrimp and had that for dinner, it was yummy. I also bought a flank steak and will cook that tomorrow and eat it on a salad or by itself. The salad won't be quite as good as my steak salads I usually eat with feta cheese and brianna's red blush wine dressing and croutons and sunflower seeds…..mmmmmmm – but o'well, it will still be good.
I'm hoping to see better numbers on the scale tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment