Last night when I gave myself my injection I also gave myself a nice bruise. L Today I went through all of my clothes in my closet, old smaller sizes and the newer stuff/bigger sizes. I decided what of the smaller stuff I wanted to keep to wear for in the next month or so. And then I went through all the current stuff and decided what I'm not really going to wear in the next couple weeks. I took the rest of the stuff to the resale shop and I was so disappointed, I had a ton of really nice clothes in the box and they only took like 4 skirts and 1 jacket and I got $7.50. What a disappointment, I was hoping they would take it all and I would get like at least $50 so I would have some money to buy clothes to wear between size 14 and 8. O'well, I guess the Goodwill will get a lot of clothes, at least they aren't picky.
I have had the worst headache today, not sure if it's related to the HcG since I get lots of headaches anyway. The medical assistant did say I would most likely get some withdrawal headaches once I stop the sugar. I've also had to go to the bathroom a ton today. Tonight is my last "yummy" meal. We are having meatloaf, my yummy mashed potatoes, and cauliflower and cheese sauce, then tomorrow I start the food portion of the program. We went to Costco today and stocked up on the approved veggies, fruit, and protein – so I'm ready for the week.
It seems so surreal that today I'm a size 16/18 and in 12 weeks I will be a size 8. That just seems so crazy – almost too good to be true.
Yesterday I had the nausea at the smell of a sugar cookie, today after I had lunch my son gave me a piece of cinnamon coffee bread and after one bite I felt nauseous. That does seem like a good thing, I'm hoping it will continue so that I won't want any sugary type stuff for the next 12 weeks.
Time to finish fixing my "last supper"…… until tomorrow……..
No comments:
Post a Comment