212.3 lbs – so it looks like something is working. I thought I would just post a couple days of what I'm eating to give an idea of what I get to eat the next 12 weeks. I won't do it every day because it's basically the same things, unless I try a new recipe or figure out how to do something really good with the limited choices I have.
So, today hasn't been too bad. I did have a sugar withdrawal headache, but took some Excedrin and its feeling better. I haven't been too hungry; actually I've stayed pretty satisfied all day so far. It's only 1:00pm and I've already drank 104 oz of water and a cup of tea, and gone to the bathroom way too many times to count.
It seems like in the morning I'm more hungry than I am in the afternoon, but again, that could have been boredom yesterday because today after I had my morning snack I wasn't hungry and actually wasn't even all that hungry when it was time to eat lunch. I had another cup of tea this afternoon; it makes me feel warm and full. It is also nice to have something other than just water. Before I moved to Arizona I used to drink tea all the time, but for some reason hot tea in hot weather just doesn't sound that great. But the weather is kind of cold lately, so I think I will find some yummy flavored teas so I have some sort of treat.
I was late on everything tonight. I went to finish up my Christmas shopping and didn't get home till after 8pm, so I ate dinner late and took my shot late. I'm pretty proud of myself though, it would have been so easy to just stop and grab something quick to eat, but I didn't do it. I wasn't super hungry though, so that was good, but the smells from all the food places at the mall really didn't help me. But I made it through another day.
128 oz water
Breakfast – 4 hardboiled egg whites and 5 apple slices
Snack – 2 oz pre-grilled chicken and cucumber
Lunch – 2 oz pre-grilled chicken, 5 apple slices, cucumber and celery
Snack - 2 oz tuna and celery
Dinner – 4 oz of chicken stir fried with broccoli and asparagus, 1 apple heated, sprinkled with cinnamon and splenda
No comments:
Post a Comment