Today's home weigh in was 207.3 – down another pound. I'm getting ready now to go in for my official weigh in at the clinic.
Today I got up and didn't eat breakfast until 9:00; it was so hard to choke down the chicken. I seriously almost gagged. That's going to be the hardest part of this program I think, the lack of variety. I'm going to have to get creative. Right now I'm baking some chicken with some tomato basil seasoning and some tomato slices, hopefully it will be good. My hunger and cravings are totally under control. That part is pretty easy. When I look at how much I'm eating it totally amazes me that I'm not hungry, but I'm not and I feel great. I have maintained my normal energy level, if not had more since I started this. Some of the positive side effects of the HcG are supposed to be increased energy, sleeping better at night, less headaches and migraines. I haven't had too many headaches since I started; I only had one withdrawal headache. I slept great last night. I usually take Advil PM before bed; I take about 3 and still will wake up several times during the night. Last night I cut it to 2 and I slept the whole night without waking up until my husband left for work at 4:00am. I really love this stuff.
Last night I almost forgot to give myself my shot. Wednesday was my day off from my shot and I thought about it a couple times yesterday but it was never close to the time to do it and then I totally spaced it until I was laying in bed reading at 9:30pm. So I jumped up and gave myself my shot. Usually I do it between 5-7pm.
So not super happy with my weigh in results at the clinic, 210.8 – I know part of it is cuz it was the middle of the afternoon, and it is still officially 4 lbs in a week and 2 of those days was pigging out.
After the clinic I spent the afternoon at the spa. It was really nice and relaxing. I was so starving afterward though because I hadn't eaten in over 5 hours and had to wait till I got home to eat. But I ate 4 oz of chicken and some cauliflower and now I feel super full.
On to another day…..
No comments:
Post a Comment