Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HcG Diet – Day 14 – 12/31/08

206.5lbs – this seriously sucks! I was really expecting to see better results than this by now. I'm going to call today and see if they have any suggestions of what I should change.

I was curious how many calories I'm eating, so I put my food for yesterday into spark people and it was 669 calories for yesterday. And still no loss.

Ok, so maybe I'm weighing myself at the wrong time in the morning. I usually weigh in as soon as I get up, so anywhere from 6:00-8:00, this morning I did that and got the 206.5 at 6:30, after I got out of the shower I just wanted to see, it was around 9:30 I think, and the scale said 205.0 even with my wet hair. I checked on my other scale and it said 203.7 and I lost a percentage of body fat. The scale that says 205 is my official scale, but I also like the other because it gives me my body fat percentage. So tomorrow I won't weigh myself as soon as I wake up, I will wait until 9:00 and see what happens. I do remember about 2 years ago when I was out of work and working out all the time, I was always lighter around 9:00am, so I need to just remember that and make that my official weigh in time on Saturday mornings. (I'm not home at 9:00am on weekdays.)

I had a little crying melt down with my husband today. I started to tell him about my theory but before I got to the part about my actual weight he said he didn't like me weighing every day, I couldn't keep it in anymore and just started crying, after my husband held me while I cried I was able to get out the rest of my theory and what the scale said. We discussed the whole weighing thing, I think after this week I will just weigh myself on weigh in day and one day in the middle just to make sure I'm on track. He doesn't like the affect it has on me when it doesn't move for 5 days.

Apparently he's decided he's going to eat the same thing I am just a lot bigger portions. I guess he figures it will make things a little easier on me. We'll see how that goes. I still have to make dinner for the kids though. And I hate the thought of him being deprived just because I'm trying to lose weight. I know he wants to lose about 20lbs, so eating the same stuff as me should help him with that.

It's grocery shopping day. I'm getting ready to make my shopping list. I'm trying to think of some good things I can make this week – maybe for all of us, that would make things a little easier for me.

I just realized - 2 weeks down (well after today) …… 10 to go. J

1 comment:

  1. Awww sweetie I know just how you feel, I've been on an emotional roller coaster also and it's so tough *hugs*
    I completely know what you mean about cooking for your family and feeling deprived just cause you need to lose weight. I'm having issues with that same thing.
    I've decided to not cook anything that I am particularly fond of; I made that mistake last night. I made DH do the cooking tonight :) I'm trying to avoid it at all costs!
    Maybe you could add more water to your daily intake? I seem to lose better when I drink more water. You doing a great job just by sticking to it, imagine how much healthy you are going to be!

    ReplyDelete