Today I'm happy – 203.9 – I've now lost 12 lbs since I started. I'm super happy about that. About 9% of my starting weight.
Wow – 2009, how crazy. The beginning of 2008 I weighed 219lbs; I got down to 204 in time for the wedding and then after I allowed myself to get back up to 215 again. It's kind of crazy to think how hard I worked and how long it took just to lose that 11 lbs, I didn't get to 205 until May. So this year I'm starting off at 203.9lbs, and I WILL be ending the year somewhere under 150. Not exactly sure where, cuz I don't know where I will stop losing, but I know it will be under 150. This year it actually feels achievable.
Yesterday I debated all day whether I would drink or not for New Years Eve. In the end I decided to. I drank vodka with flavored seltzer water and I added a little splenda cuz I'm used to foo foo drinks and this drink was not to my liking. It worked out pretty well though. I only have 2 of those and that was it. I'm feeling better about things today. I did take a picture today to compare it to before I started, the only place I really see any difference is in my face. It has thinned out a bit. I will take pictures again once I hit 30 days and see where the differences are.
Today I should keep pretty busy; I'm planning on taking down the Christmas decorations and cleaning the house a bit. I still have so much that I wanted to get done during this time that I was home instead of being in the office. I still have 4 more days, so I better get to it. I did go grocery shopping yesterday and for fruit I got some strawberries and some grapefruit. I'm going to try that this week and see how things go without apples. I also got more shrimp and some tilapia for my protein. Today for breakfast I think I'm going to make a "crepe" – egg whites with a little vanilla, splenda and cinnamon, and then I will cut up some strawberries to put inside. Hopefully it will be yummy.
I still can't get over that 2 weeks have already gone by, just 10 more to go.
I'm going to post this now, but I may update later.
Ooooh, the strawberry crepes sound great! Now I want some :-)
ReplyDeleteThey didn't turn out so much like crepe's. I will have to keep working on it. Not sure how to get the egg to stay in a pancake type form, when I tried to flip the egg, they ended up scrambled. So I just mixed the strawberries and the eggs together in my bowl. It was still really yummy.
ReplyDelete