Shannon - Awesome job on getting into the 180's. That's so exciting.
Not sure what was up with my scale this morning, but I was super excited to see 176.9, but I didn't really believe it since yesterday I was 180.6, so I got on my other one and I was still around 180 on that one. So I weighed again after I got back from jogging and it was 179.9. I'm happy with that. Back in the 170's.
Jogging was so hard this morning. It's been over a week since I've done anything. But I did it. I did have a side ache and the whole time I kept telling myself I just wanted to stop and walk, but I pushed myself to keep going. I jogged for 25 minutes and then cooled down for 5 minutes. My pace is getting consistently faster too. I'm pretty proud of that. Pretty soon I will be jogging a 10 minute mile.
I'm doing good on my eating. I had a salad with shrimp for lunch today. I also bought some hummus at costco, so I had a little of that and then I will have the rest that I brought for my afternoon snack. For dinner last night I had 2 servings of the cabbage rolls and 2 servings of salad, I was so starving. Tonight we are having steak salad. Yummy!
I figured out a plan for this week and next for exercise. Today was jogging, tomorrow will be turbo jam, Friday 30 min jogging and yoga, Saturday 45 min jogging, Sunday 45 min jogging. Monday will be my day off from now on because I have a hard time on Monday anyway. Tuesday & Thursday- jogging and yoga, Wednesday & Friday - turbo jam, and Saturday & Sunday - jogging. I will see how that goes and if I like that then I will continue with that plan for a while.
My goal right now is to be able to buy a smaller pair of jeans for our vacation we are leaving for June 19th. I have 2 pairs of size 14 jeans. I haven't really bought any jeans because I don't wear them often enough that I have needed to get a smaller size, but I would really like to buy some from Aeropostal and I want them to be comfortable and not tight. So that is my goal, to lose enough inches that I can fit comfortably into a 11/12 pair of jeans from Aeropostal before June 19th. If I can do smaller that would be better, but right now I will settle for 11/12. I'm wearing my 11/12 capris from there now and they are a little tight, they are wearable, but tighter than I want the jeans to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment