Tuesday, May 5, 2009

VLCD Cycle 2 Day 46

180.7 this morning. I'm down 21lbs this round, and 35lbs for the whole hcg treatment. I have 2 more days of injections, so hopefully I will be 179 on Thursday morning.
I bought some clothes from Aeropostal on Sunday. I'm pretty excited that I can wear pants/capris from a "skinny girl" store. It's been so long since I've been able to buy clothes from any store I want. I bought some 13/14 capris that I can wear comfortably right now and some 11/12s that I can wear, just not so comfortably, but I can actually button them.
Last night the family had spaghetti and I had zucchini with spaghetti sauce. It was yummy. I also had 1 m&m that my father in law said I had to try. They were good, but not anything I couldn't live without.
I guess that's about it for today, I have to get ready for work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment