Monday, May 4, 2009

VLCD Cycle 2 Day 45

Only 3 more days of injections. Oh, I can't wait! Ok, I just don't get it. It seems on the weekends I just stay the same or go up a little. It's so weird. Today I was back to 181.2, tomorrow I better be down more. I'm a little worried though because I still have cramps, in fact today I have cramps, a backache and a headache.

I'm already making plans for sushi lunch next week. I know I'm supposed to still go easy on the starchy carbs and sugar for the next 2 weeks, but I know that as long as I do it in moderation and watch it carefully I will be ok. That's what I did last time and it was fine. I already told my husband on Saturday I'm having a banana with peanutbutter. (Well probably only half or a quarter of the banana since it's so high in carbs) It will just be so nice to not be so restricted when we go out to eat or even when we eat at home. That's the main thing I'm looking forward to. I still plan on eating super healthy and clean on a regular basis, but knowing I can have ice cream if I want will be nice.

I guess that's about it for today.......

No comments:

Post a Comment