Cutting the carbs today. I gained 1 lb from my last injection weight. Yesterday I ate 124 g carbs, today I am planning 83 g carbs. I'll see if that makes a difference on the scale tomorrow. If not then I will switch the grapes in my afternoon snacks for something with less carbs.
I had a great workout this morning. I jogged for 20 minutes. I have a goal of doing 5 runs at a pace faster than 11:35 minute mile, today was my first run under that time. My average pace was 11:19 minute mile. After my 20 minutes I did HIIT. I only did 3 intervals and I was exhausted and my legs were jelly. I couldn't even jog home after that. When you think about it, it sounds so easy, you sprint for 20-30 seconds and then walk for 45-60 seconds, you repeat 7-8 times. Easy right? Not so much if you are doing it right. When you sprint, you need to give it all you got and sprint as fast as you possibly can. I was pretty proud of myself because during the sprints I was going at a pace of 6:30 minute mile for 20-30 seconds each time. When I think about watching the biggest loser, Jillian had them on the treadmil running at a 10 (which is a 6 minute mile) for 30 seconds, so I'm almost running at the same pace as them for their HIIT intervals. Not too bad. Thursday I will add one more HIIT interval.
Well I have to get to work now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment