Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Maintenance Day 3 Update

I had a little more carbs than I planned, but not too bad. And the carbs were not from anything starchy. After dinner I didn't have enough calories and I was hungry so I had a protein shake made with milk. So I went 5g of carbs over what I planned.

I drank plenty of water today. I feel really good about today, so hopefully I will either be the same or less on the scale tomorrow morning. So here's hoping for 179.9 or less. (but hoping for less)
Just need to restate my plans for tomorrow. (It helps me stick to them) I'm going to get up at 5:00am and do my 30 day shred dvd and then I also want to do my yoga dvd. I feel like I need some stretching. My thighs are so sore from the HIIT intervals this morning.

Calories:
1172 cal, 88 carbs, 32 fat, 156 protein
100 oz of water

No comments:

Post a Comment