Monday, May 18, 2009

Maintenance Day 10

180.6 this morning. Poop! Weekends are so tough. Not so much to stay on track, just tracking period. On Saturday my brother, his wife and their baby got here. We went to Costco and my sister in law bought me a hot dog. I didn't eat it all, but that made my fat count go way up. At some points during the weekend I didn't feel like I ate enough and at other points I felt like I ate too much carbs and fat. It's tough finding the right balance between carbs, fat, and protein to make up the calories you need.

Yesterday we went to Castles and Coasters, which is an amusement park. We didn't do a ton of walking because it's not that big, but a lot of standing around while I held the baby and they rode the rides. I did have some ice cream while we were there. It was super hot and that sounded good. I drank a ton of water. For dinner we went out to Chinese food, so not the healthiest, but I didn't do too bad. I ate a lot of protein.

Today I'm at work and for breakfast I had 2 kashi strawberry flax waffles, they were just ok. I need to figure out a yummy topping for them that's healthy. My eating today should be pretty good. My carbs are a little higher than I would like, but I just don't know how to keep them low and still get my calories up. Not to mention that I like carbs. Right now they are at 111g for what I have planned for the day.
I didn't get my butt out of bed and jog this morning. I was tired and I feel kind of guilty for that. So tomorrow I will jog for 45 minutes again to make up for today.

Does anyone know what a good balance of carbs, fat, and protein is once we have finished the diet? I still have some weight to lose, I don't know if I should go back to healthy eating following sparkpeople recomendations or if I need to really watch the carbs still. I would love to have some steal cut oatmeal for breakfast, but I'm scared of carbs. I hate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment