Thursday, May 14, 2009

Maintenance Day 5

I'm tired this morning. Maybe just really relaxed from the yoga I just did. Yep, that's right I got up and did my yoga dvd. Well all of it except the ab work. I don't think I've ever really done the ab work on that dvd. I guess at some point I need to try it. But I did everything else, 36 minutes of yoga and I feel great. I want to do yoga at least 2 days a week for the stretching and flexibility and balance.

This morning I am 179.3. Tomorrow I will jog for 20 minutes and do at least 4 HIIT intervals.

I was really great on my carbs yesterday:
1379 cal, 50 carbs, 44 fat, 139 protein and 123 oz of water

It looks a little high on the fat, but I was looking back at my food diary from when I was in maintenance last time and I really focused on keeping the carbs down but didn't really worry about the fat and I maintained and even lost some days. My fat ranged from 25-60 depending on the day but the carbs were always under 90.

Yesterday I went to lunch, I over did it at lunch. I ate too much because it was good, there was a point where I though, "I should stop, I don't feel full, but I should stop" but I didn't, I kept eating and I ate all my meat and all my tempura and the 4 slices of california roll. When I got back to work I was soooo over full! I didn't eat my afternoon snack. Even though my calories and stuff were ok for yesterday, I should have stopped eating when I got full.

No comments:

Post a Comment