Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Maintenance Day 4

I remembered why I hate that damn 30 day shred video, 30 seconds of jumping jack and 30 seconds of push ups. So I didn't do that very long. I ended up getting my butt outside and jogging. But I even had issues with that. I had thoughts the whole time about stopping and not wanting to continue, but I kept going. Then halfway through my IPOD died. I was so not happy. My son used it at school yesterday and didn't think to charge it for me. Music really does make a huge difference in my motivation. I still finished my jog even without it, but since I didn't have my ipod I didn't get to see how far I jogged or what my pace was. I did work out for 32 minutes this morning though. My legs are so sore still. I guess that's a good thing, but it made it really tough to walk up the stairs at work this morning.
Today I'm wearing my 11/12 capris from Aeropostal with barely any muffin top. I'm so happy.

Ok, so the scale was 179.0 this morning. That's .9 down from yesterday. So cutting back on my carbs helped. I am going to keep my carbs under 90g a day and see how I do with that. We were going to have spaghetti for dinner tonight, but today is my day to go for sushi. Really all I want is the tempura, so we are having steak for dinner instead.

Oh, I took my wedding rings in last night to be sized. I have 2 wedding bands and my e-ring. I'm going to have them all soldered together also. When they checked the sizes one band was 8.5, one was 8, and my e-ring was 7 3/4. I had my e-sized when I got it but not the others. Since they are soldered together they are supposed to be a little bigger than they would be if it was just individual, and I'm having it reduced to a 7. That's so exciting. I don't get them back until tomorrow night though, so my finger feels very strange without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment