It seems on the weekend my weight either goes up or stays the same as Friday's weight. It's been 182.1 Saturday and today. I think it's partly because of that time of the month. I felt really fat yesterday, my pants didn't fit right either. We went out to dinner and bowling with friends last night and I tried on jeans and some capris and they both left me with a huge muffin top no matter which shirt I wore, so I ended up wearing some cute sweats. We went to dinner at Chuy's Mesquite Grill, they have really good food and healthy options and very reasonably priced. Then we bowled. I still had some awful cramps so I only bowled two games and then gave up. I'm feeling better today though, so hopefully the scale will show me something positive tomorrow.
I'm counting down the days until my last injection and then the days until I can eat like normal. Only 4 more days of injections (not including today) and only 7 more days of eating like this (including today). Yay!!!!! Then I can start working out more and eating more yummy food. I can't wait to have some greek yogurt with sliced strawberries. So yummy!
Well, I guess I got to get moving...... grocery shopping and getting my son some shoes, a little more house cleaning and then hopefully relaxing by the pool with my book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Relaxing by the pool sounds so AMAZING today. I really dislike MONDAYS! Gosh, I wonder what your weight will be after your monthly? I know I usually gain 4 lbs--SWEET! Maybe you are way lower than you thought. Did you see my post? 196.2--you were right--it's moving again! Yes. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be 190 by the weekend. That's asking alot--but would be REALLY cool! Well, have a nice day--BY THE POOL! LUCKY!
ReplyDelete