Today is my last injection day. I took my measurements and everything for the whole program.
This morning I'm down to 178.1. That's 2 pounds from yesterday.
I have lost a total of 37.8lbs and 33 inches during the two rounds on HCG. I went from a size 16/18 to a 10/12/14 depending on the clothes. The 14s are usually a little big but some 12s are still tight.
I'm pretty happy that I'm in my 170s. On Monday I will start jogging every day and then I will do my Jillian Shred dvd at least 3 days a week and see how I do, hopefully that will keep me losing. For my eating, I will continue the low carb, but not as low. I will try to stay away from white starches as much as possible and eat as clean as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on your wonderful success!! Sounds like you have a great game plan in place... look forward to hearing how P3 goes for you.
ReplyDeleteWow! you did it and in the 70's. you are my inspiration! are you going to go get your tattoo now? :)
ReplyDeleteNo, no tattoo yet. I won't get that until I'm totally done losing and I still have at least 30 pounds to go.
ReplyDelete