181.2 this morning. Yay!!! Not bad - down 2.6 lbs this week, even with my cheats last weekend and it being that time of the month. Oh and let me tell you, I'm miserable today. I have such bad cramps and I just wanted to stay in bed today with a pound of chocolate and a heating pad, but I'm at work instead. Only 1.3 lbs and I will be out of the 180s!! I can't wait.
I don't have a lot to say today so I guess I will keep this short.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow. I wish I could get some losses. I am not sure what the deal is. I guess I better stuff myself with more water. BLEECCCH i am so sick of water.
ReplyDeleteOh, if you have PMS--you really prolly LOST more than the 2.6! YES! Wow! Arent you excited!???? Does your hubby love it? your new look?
Yep, my husband loves the new look. He can't keep his hands off of me. It's so nice.
ReplyDelete