181.6 this morning. If I keep losing .4lb a day then I will be just down to 178 on my last injection. I wish I could be less than that, but that's probably realistic. Hopefully after my last injection I can continue to lose 2 lbs a week. That still will take forever to finish, but I'm gonna try it.
So I have retired 3 pairs of pants this week. All my 14's. They are getting way too big. The ones I wore yesterday I didn't even have to unbutton them to take them off. Now I only have 2 pairs of size 12s. I guess I'm gonna have to go try on some clothes and see if I can fit into size 10s yet. The size 12 capris I bought weekend before last are kind of big around the waist. I need to take my clothes to the resale shop and see if they will buy them and then see what they have that I can buy. Maybe I will do that tonight.
Yesterday I wasn't feeling good. My son has been sick for 2 days and I think I may have what he has. Just feeling yucky and feeling like I'm going to throw up. So I didn't eat dinner when I got home. I made the family soup and grilled cheese and before I went to bed I had a protein shake. So far I feel ok this morning, but it's usually after I eat that I start feeling yucky. We'll see how today goes.
Gotto get ready for work now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are definitely going to be in the 70's but the time you are out. So, if you are down to 178 that is a total of 36 lb loss on both rounds. WOW! Almost 40 lbs at 40 days each. Some ppl takes them a year to do that and your goal of 2lbs a week--that is totally DO-ABLE and 10 lbs a month. YOu are at a good weight now--so now you can just move forward. ITs really depressing starting at like say 200 and only going at 2 lbs a week you know. YOu are ahead of the game girl! PS! Can I have your 14's? ha ha! good for you!
ReplyDelete