Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HCG Diet – Day 49 – 2/04/09

I've been slacking on my blogs….. it's been really busy at work this week and last night was "date night" so I was busy last night too. This really is the period from hell. Sorry if that's TMI. It's been over a week and I'm still flowing heavy and my head is killing me today. My weight was up 2 lbs today too. I'm sure it's all cuz of TOM. Sometimes I hate being a woman!!!!!

So yesterday I retired some pants. I bought them in December, they are a 16 and yesterday when I put them on they were too big to be comfortable. It's a nice feeling but also frustrating to spend the money on clothes I can't wear very long. At this point I only have 3 pairs of pants for work and 1 pair of jeans that I'm comfortable in. But the jeans are almost ready to go too.

No comments:

Post a Comment