I guess I need a different title for my blogs now. My last injection was Tuesday night. I talked to the nurse last night and she agreed that a break might be beneficial for me right now. I plan to start up my injections on March 22nd.
Today I'm so hungry. I planned my food just like any other HCG day, but I upped my protien at breakfast. I've ate my lunch and some of my apple slices and I'm still hungry. It's gonna be strange getting used to eating more food and bringing more food to lunch with me. And now I guess I will have to track my calories again too. (I hate that)
So now that I'm not doing my injections, as much as I wanted a little more freedom with my food, I'm kind of scared. I don't want to gain and I don't want to maintain, I want to keep losing! I've decided I'm going to try harder to get exercise in. One thing I'm not happy about is that even though I lost 3% in body fat I also lost lean muscle mass. I was 109lbs when I started and now I'm 102.8lbs, so I want to see if I can get that muscle mass back before I start the injections again.
I had a banana this morning with breakfast. It was nice. Not sure what we are having for dinner tonight yet, but I'm going to go shopping this weekend and get some greek yogurt and some fat free sour cream and not sure what else. I still can't really have many carbs (at least not the ones I really want - potatoes, rice, oatmeal, pasta) but I can have dairy --- oooh and cheese. I can have an omelet - I'm so excited!!!! I think we will be having omelets for breakfast tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment