Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Maintenance Day 8

Last night we had taco salad for dinner. It was so yummy. I wanted more, but I couldn't tell if I wanted more because it was so yummy or if I was actually still hungry, so I decided to drink some water and chew some gum. That did it - I wasn't hungry still - it was just yummy. I didn't have anymore, instead I'm having it for lunch today. :)
For breakfast this week I have been having an egg white and a whole egg scrambled with 1 pc of turkey bacon and then coffee with a scoop of medshape protein powder. It's kept me pretty full in the morning. This morning my husband got home from while I was making my lunch, so I asked him to make me breakfast. Food always tastes so much better when someone else makes it. :)
Still didn't work out today. I really need to get going on that. I felt kind of fat this morning. My pants didn't seem to fit like they did last week around my stomach. The scale said 191.3. Well, the scale is frustrating me because I get on and it says 191.3, then I get on again and it says 192.7, I try again and it says 192.7. I don't get it. I tried my other scale and it said 191.8 - so I'm going with the 191.3 today. That's up from yesterday, but it's not bad. Now if I just get the exercise in there, I would go down.

1 comment:

  1. Always trust the first weigh in on your scale. If it is a digital scale, there are sensors that compress when you stand on it. If you get off and then get back on, the sensors haven't decompressed enough, and therefore it will show you are heavier!! So always trust the FIRST weigh in.. and don't get back on it! :-) Good Luck with P3!

    ReplyDelete