Thursday, February 12, 2009

Maintenance Day 9

I woke up in the middle of the night hungry. I haven't had that happen in so long (well since before the HCG). I got up and had 2 oz of steak and about 1/2 of blueberries. I figured that was a good choice. I mean I could have chose the huge brownie that my mother in law sent the boys for Valentines day. It looks really yummy and it was just sitting on the counter, but instead I was good and had protein and good carbs. So when I got on the scale this morning I was up a little higher than I wanted to be, so I'm not counting it, since I did eat in the middle of the night. I will see where I am tomorrow. This weekend my husband and I are going out of town - it's our 2 year anniversary of when we first got together. I hope I can be relatively good this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment