I was 193.4 this morning. So up from yesterday, I guess the food I ate this weekend finally showed up. Today I'm cutting back on my carbs and calories and being super good. Right now with what I have planned for the day I'm at 671 cal, 44 carbs, 12 fat, and 103 protein. That's without dinner, so now I need to figure something good for dinner. Maybe just some grilled chicken and veggies, that should keep my counts good for today. I have a weigh in appt at the clinic on Saturday, so I want to make sure I'm back at the 192.8 (or less) that I was the last time I weighed there.
Last night I wasn't super hungry, I could have probably gotten away with not eating dinner, but my husband grilled some steak, it was so good that I ended up eating the whole huge thing. But it was good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment