I'm really tired of different brands and even pants in the same brands not fitting the same. I only had 2 pairs of pants to wear to work and 1 pair of jeans for the weekends, so on Friday I went to JC Penny and tried on some A.N.A. pants and jeans in 14 and none of them fit. (This is the same brand that I bought 2 pairs of pants recently in 14s and now they are really loose on me.) I tried on some other brands and I ended up buying 1 pair of 14s and 1 pair of 12s. The 12s are snug and I will wait a while to wear them, but I can zip them and move around just fine.
Over the weekend we went to a couple stores to see if I could find some jeans. I tried on some levis size 14s and there is no way they would even come close to fitting. I refuse to buy anymore 16s since I can fit in some 14s and even some 12s. So I broke down and went to the Lane Bryant outlet and bought 2 pairs of size 14 jeans. At the outlet, they still do the regular sizing instead of the right size or whatever it is. The jeans I got are low rise and feel really good on. I'm happy with them.
It just gets really frustrating that you can't pick up any 14 and put it on and know it will fit.
Lunch today, I feel like I was pretty good. I did go have sushi, usually I order a combo that has 2 entree options and then salad, miso soup, rice, and 4 california roll slices. I ordered the tempura and teriyaki beef for my 2 entrees. I ate the salad and the soup, I ate the 4 california roll pieces, the beef and 2 pieces of the tempura. I have 5 huge pieces left for my afternoon snack. I didn't touch the rice. Usually when I go there I eat the whole thing and could probably eat more, but honestly I was feeling just fine after the salad and soup and probably didn't NEED to eat any of the rest. I'm proud of myself. I feel like I'm doing pretty good with my choices and my self control. With all the choices I had during the weekend, I did really really good too. I finally feel like I'm in control when it comes to food. Now hopefully I can continue that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment