Monday, February 9, 2009

Maintenance Day 6

I know all I've been saying the past couple days is how scary it is to be eating again. I don't want to see the scale stay the same or go up, I want it to keep going down. I'm eating lunch right now and so feel like throwing up, it just seems like so much to eat. 6 oz of chicken, some asparagus and some apple slices. It's not too much to eat, the whole meal is less than 300 calories because I'm not eating the whole apple with lunch (I snack on it throughout the day). My calories for the whole day are only 1148. But I honestly can't imagine eating any more than that.
Last night I was a little hungry around 7:00pm so I had a protein shake and I was fine. So my calories ended up being over 1200 for the day. I know that I need to be eating more since I don't have the HCG in my system, but it's so hard. I just hope when this is all over and I'm at a healthy weight, I will also have developed a healthy relationship with food.

I didn't get up and work out this morning like I planned. I was so tired when the alarm went off at 5:30, so I slept till 6:00am. Tomorrow morning will be easier because I can do it even if I get up at 6:00 because I only have 2 kids to get to school instead of 3. So that's my goal again tomorrow, it's only 20 minutes out of my morning, so there is no reason not to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment