Sunday, February 1, 2009

HCG Diet – Day 46 – 2/01/09

Here are my stats after 45 days of this diet.

Starting:

Current:

Loss:

Weight: 215.9

Weight: 191.4

24.5 pounds

Calf: 15

Calf: 15

No loss

Thigh: 22

Thigh: 21.5

½ inch

Hips: 46

Hips: 42

4 inches

Ab area: 44

Ab area: 37

7 inches

Waist: 36

Waist: 31

5 inches

Ribs: 37

Ribs: 33

4 inches

Bust: 40

Bust: 36.5

3 ½ inches

Arms: 13

Arms: 12

1 inch

Neck: 13

Neck: 12.5

½ inch


 

I think I've done pretty well. The clinic says you can lose up to 30 pounds in 45 days, so I guess 24 ½ pounds is pretty good. I won't lie, I wish it was 30 pounds, but if I think about it this way, almost 25 lbs in 45 days that would make almost 50 pounds in 90 days – that's pretty good. This morning when I was measuring and weighing myself, I was looking at myself in the mirror and I really can see a difference. My husband made a comment yesterday that I look like I've lost more in my hips, so it's nice that it's noticeable. Maybe later I will try on some clothes and see what I can fit into in my basket in my closet.

Well, that's about all I have to post this morning. Maybe I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment