I have been feeling like I'm eating too much at each meal, and then I feel sick to my stomach about an hour after I eat and by the time it's time to eat again, food is the last thing that I want. I've been trying really hard to get my calories up, but it doesn't seem like my body wants that. I called the clinic today and they told me it's ok to not eat the full maintenance calories and to eat what my body needs, but to make sure I'm still eating frequently. So based on that I'm going to listen to my body and just eat enough to keep me satisfied and see how that goes. She also told me that my carb range and fat range sound good. So I'm happy with that.
I didn't work out again this morning. I was cold so I didn't want to get out of bed. I know - excuses. I even woke up at 5:15, so I had plenty of time. I just need to get into the habit of it again and just get my butt out of bed and do it. Yesterday morning I was 191.2 and this morning I was 191.0, if I keep losing at that rate I can lose 7 lbs by the time I start my injections again. I would be happy with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment