I feel like I didn't do too bad this weekend. My husband and I went away for the weekend. That was so nice. But I did eat things I normally wouldn't. But in the big scheme of things I think I was pretty good. Saturday morning we went out for breakfast, I got an omelet and it came with hashbrowns, I told myself I would just try a bite, so I took a bite and it was way too crispy and it didn't taste good so I spit it out. It wasn't worth it to waste the calories and carbs on something that didn't even taste good. At lunch I had one bite of a fry and I did have a grape martini. Oh my gosh, the martini was so yummy. Other than that I only drank red wine. We also stopped at the candy shack, I got a couple sugar free truffles, oh my gosh they were so good. For dinner I was a little tipsy from the wine I had been drinking, so I didn't have very good self control, we went to a mexican restaurant and I had a chili relleno and I also ordered flautas, the flautas weren't very good so I didn't eat them. Breakfast today I was "bad". I had eggs benedict (with the english muffin) and a couple bites of the hashbrowns. That was really good. Then my last bad thing of the day was a burrito from Rubios. When I got home I got on the scale and it said 194.8. Not too bad since that was in the afternoon and after eating. I'm hoping the scale is nice to me tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow is back to healthy eating. No sugar and no starchy carbs. I think for dinner tonight I will just have a protein shake.
So that was my weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment