Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday 02/24/09

I was back to 191.3 today, so it looks like I can successfully maintain as long as I don't go too crazy on the carbs and sugar.
Today I am eating:
breakfast - coffee with 2 svg's of flavored protein powder
snack - 4 oz plain 0% greek yogurt with sliced strawberries and a little splenda
lunch - leftover green chicken casserole, apple slices and snap peas (the green chicken casserole is low fat, low calorie and somewhat low carb)
snack - 12 almonds and 1 babybel light cheese
dinner - grilled chicken and grilled veggies

I haven't put that in my calorie counter yet, so it may be light on the calories, if it is I will add something for "dessert" after dinner or I will eat extra dinner.

I really wanted to get up this morning and do turbo jam, but I'm so lazy in the morning. A year ago I was getting up around 5am and working out every morning, I know I can do it, I just need to force myself to get into the habit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment