Sorry I haven't posted the last couple days. Thursday I took my kids to a concert 350 miles away. I didn't really eat much. We had lunch on the road but I was good, I had a burger with no bun and about 1/4 svg of fries. Then we couldn't really find anything to eat for dinner around the concert venue, when we did find something the 4 of us shared it. I had one mini burger with no bun, and 2 pieces of french bread (I know what was the point of no bun on the burger huh?)
Then on the drive home I had an energy drink, and a ton of sunflower seeds. I only got about 1 hour of sleep before I had to get my butt to work. I was actually down to 189.0 on Friday and Saturday morning. I was pretty happy about that. I was supposed to go to my weigh in appointment at the clinic but someone was supposed to come and replace my windshield and they never showed up, so I sat at home waiting and wasted my day. I was "bad" on Saturday, we ordered pizza. I only ate the thin crust, but throughout the day I had 4 pieces. On Sunday we went to the Renaissance Festival, I ate lots of junk. Well not really lots, but a lot more than I usually eat. I had a turkey leg, then I had half of a crepe with strawberries and whipped cream, 2 chocolate covered strawberries, some cinnamon roasted almonds, an italian icee and some lemonade. So I didn't eat a ton, but it was more than usual and junk. I told my husband between now and the honeymoon (which is 3 weeks away), I have got to be good. Back to eating mostly like the HCG phase but bigger portions. I'll probably eat cheese and greek yogurt and almonds, but I need to eat clean instead of this junk I have been.
It's tough though, it's like once you start eating like crap again, it's so easy to continue and it's hard to get out of that rut again. But I've got to, I don't want to gain anything back. This morning I was 193.0, I'm scared to see what I will be tomorrow because I'm assuming it will take a day or two to catch up with me.
My husband went grocery shopping today though and got all of our healthy food for the week, so we are ready to be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment