I'm bored, so I guess I will post one more time today. I feel like "hungry hungry hippo" today. I'm so hungry. Last night was the same way. I ended up having 1 extra fruit last night, some unsweetened apple sauce. Today I have eaten my normal stuff that I eat at work and I'm still starving. I really hope I do ok at dinner tonight.
One thing I notice I have been doing differently this time around is taking bites of stuff I shouldn't have. They are tiny bites, but still. On Sunday Hope and I made cookies, I ate half of a tiny one and then spit it out because it wasn't as good as I thought it would be so it wasn't worth it. But I've also had a little bit of rice a roni (like 1 grain of rice), a little bite of pasta roni, just a little bite of things here and there. Not sure how that affects things - but it doesn't look like it's too bad.
Well, I've wasted enough time - now I can leave work. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment