Monday, April 27, 2009

VLCD Cycle 2 Day 38

I will be so happy when I'm done with my injections. I'm sad that I'm not closer to my goal weight, but I will be happy to eat again. I'm getting so bored again with the food. I had a really hard time this weekend. We had roast beef and veggies on Friday night and I had left over roast beef all weekend, but not really any other veggies. On Saturday I drank my protein shake for breakfast and then snacked on roast beef and an apple, then we went to the zoo and I had a hot dog (no bun just the hot dog), not the healthiest protein, but still protein. We walked around the zoo for 3.5 hours. My hips and back were sore when we were done. Then we went to red lobster and I wouldn't say I was bad in the big scheme of things, but I was bad since I'm on HCG. I had a margarita (they didn't have any shirz, it's the only red wine I like), I had 1/2 of a biscuit, I had a couple tastes of salad dressing, I had grilled salmon, crab legs, and steamed broccoli, but then I also had 3 coconut prawns dipped in the sauce. I didn't feel that great afterward either. Not only guilty but my stomach wasn't happy I ate so much.
Breakfast Sunday I had an egg white scramble with veggies and some strawberries, for lunch I had some roast beef and an apple, and then I went to the airport and was "bad" again. I got a roasted turkey panini, it had mayo on it, I tried to just eat the turkey and tomato and tried to get off the mayo, but I had a little just cuz I couldn't get it off, and I also had a couple bites of 1/4 of the bread. On the plane I had a bag of beef jerky. So I ate a lot of protein this weekend and really not too much on the carbs.
The scale this morning was 184 something - I didn't even care since it was over 184 again. :( I also didn't drink enough water this weekend.
So, 12 more days of eating like this and then I can start adding in some dairy and healthy fats.
I'm to the point again where it's super hard to stay on track. Not because I'm hungry, but more because I'm tired of the boring food. I was thinking, what I should have done is only 4 weeks at a time and then took a break. Make sure I didn't gain anything during the break and then when I started again I would have had some big losses again. At this point I will be lucky to get to 179 by the time I'm done. I will still have about 30-35lbs to lose. I will try to lose it on my own, but if I haven't done well by the end of summer then I am going to do another 4 weeks and hopefully make it to my goal.

Well, I need to get to work.....

1 comment:

  1. So, you had a "trying" weekend too? Well, at least you didnt gain. I agree the food is boring--especially when out and about and its the weekend and all. I tell myself that when I am skinny I will enjoy little things here and there. I think you did good. At least you recognized not to eat alot you know?

    ReplyDelete