Friday, April 17, 2009

VLCD Cycle 2 Day 28

I'm steadily losing .4-.6 of a pound a day. I'm super happy with that. This morning 185.1.
Ok so last night I was taking a shower and washing my torso area and I felt something hard on the right side, I started feeling and freaking out thinking it was a huge lump, then I felt on the other side and same thing. So I thought "ok, maybe it's bone that I haven't felt in a long time because it's been covered by fat?" After I got out of the shower I went and felt the same area on my son and sure enough he had the same thing. Apparently it's the top of my hip bone and it's been covered with fat for so long I didn't even know there was bone there.
After posting my picture yesterday, Shannon left a comment about the difference between my before pic and now so I did a comparison and the changes are huge. It's so exciting. It makes me feel so good to see that. I mean I see little changes in the mirror but since I see myself every day it's hard to see the changes, but seeing the two pictures side by side - it was really amazing. Almost embarrassing I was ever that big. But never again!!!!!!

Tomorrow night we are going to a friends house to watch the UFC, I'm going to put a roast in the crockpot with some taco seasoning and then take stuff for tacos for everyone else and I will have a taco salad. It was the only thing I could think of that would work for everyone.

Oh I forgot...... I'm getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow. I'm going for a new sassy cut, I think it's time - I just turned 34 and I'm losing weight, so it's time for a new hair style too.

I guess that's it for today......

No comments:

Post a Comment