Wednesday, April 1, 2009

VLCD Cycle 2 Day 10

This morning I was back down a little 192.7. So, I've either hit a stall like I did the during the first round and by Saturday I will lose a couple pounds or it's because this is the 4th week on my birth control, and if would be the week I would have my period and my body knows that so it's holding on to the weight. I guess I'll just continue what I'm doing and wait and see.

This morning I was lazy and didn't get up and work out. I will try to get a walk in tonight though.
Yesterday I only had 4 g of fat. My skin is getting dry though. I'm gonna use some lotion tonight.

Goals from yesterday:
Eating: Perfect on plan
Workout: complete (20 min turbo jam)
Green tea: complete (1 cup)
100-120 oz water: 115 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment