Thursday, April 2, 2009

VLCD Cycle 2 Day 11

192.2 this morning, so it looks like I'm going down again, just slower now. I didn't work out this morning, another lazy morning. Then I went to the doctor and had them "fix" my ingrown toenail, so now I have a doctors excuse for not working out for a day or two. Other than that I'm totally on plan though.

We had trout again tonight. It's a little high in calories though, so I might not have it again for a while. But it is really really yummy. Gary grilled it and it reminded me of when my dad used to fry it for me for breakfast when we were camping. He'd catch it fresh and then fry it up with some pancakes on the side. So good!

Goals from yesterday:
Eating: Perfect on plan
Workout: none - lazy
Green tea: no tea :(
100-120 oz water: 100 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment