Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cycle 2 Day 19

Last night I ate regular food at dinner. I didn't eat a lot, but at a Chinese restaurant it is hard, or at least I told myself that. We ordered family style so I had a little of everything. I wasn't stuffed or anything so that's good. After dinner we took the boys for ice cream, I had a taste of each of theirs, but I didn't have any of my own. This morning the scale wasn't too bad 188.7 - so up a little. I also noticed though that I was a little puffy this morning, so maybe the salty food had something to do with that.

We are going away for the weekend, so we will see how well I do this weekend. I'm not going to stress about it, but I'm going to be as good as I possibly can when we are eating out for almost every meal.

I also didn't do that great on water yesterday. For some reason after the weekend, I'm really slacking on water. I also haven't gotten any cardio in ever since my dr appointment for my toe. I'm really slacking on things. I need to get my butt in gear and get to losing the weight. Maybe we will go hiking or something this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment