190.8 today. Woo hoo. I'm now down 10.9lbs since I started. That really isn't bad for only a week and a half of low calorie eating. One thing I notice this round (this may be TMI) is that when I have a BM it feels like my stomach is so much lighter as soon as it comes out. Last time I didn't really notice that.
My toe is feeling better today. It's still bleeding a little but it doesn't hurt. I think it should be fine to do some sort of work out tomorrow.
I forgot my protein shake today, so I won't have any protein for my morning snack, just apples.
I don't have much to say this morning......
Goals from yesterday:
Eating: Perfect on plan
Workout: none - doctor said
Green tea: 1 cup
100-120 oz water: 115 oz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment