Wednesday, April 22, 2009

VLCD Cycle 2 Day 33

I was so tired this morning, I didn't get up in time to jog this morning. I'm a little bummed about that, but right now as long as I do it every other day I will be happy. Once I get done with the hcg and start eating more then I will make sure I work out 5 days a week. I also think I'm ready to start doing yoga once a week and after hcg I want to do it a couple times a week.

Loving the scale today.... 183.4, I'm almost down 20lbs this round. I'm super happy about that. Right now I'm about where I was the first round with weight loss. At day 31 I was at 18.7 lbs down, today is day 33 and I'm down 18.3 lbs. So, if I can get to 175 by the end of my HCG, I wonder how easy it will be for me to lose another 25-30lbs on my own. Maybe I will try my Jillian work out dvd again after the hcg. Maybe since running is so much easier, maybe that dvd will be easier too. Then I will have my strength training done and I'll keep running and that will get my cardio done. Oh and then there is also swimming since it's getting warm now. I can hop in the pool some mornings too.

Last night was data night. We went to burger king for dinner. We had a conversation about how little I eat and my husband doesn't think he could eat so little, then we started talking about what he eats all day and he eats small snacks throughout the day and they satisfy him, but then when it comes to dinner he eats big portions and usually eats two servings. To me, it seems more psychological than anything. I mean if the smaller portions keep him satified throughout the day, then he should be able to eat a smaller portion for dinner and be satisfied. Who knows if he will actually try it though and see if my theory is correct.
We went and watched a movie - we saw "Just not that into you". I've been wanting to see it, but whenever we thought about it I didn't feel like going, so last night it was playing at the cheap theater, on Tuesdays it's only $1.50 a ticket. It was a really good movie. My husband even liked it. I guess we will have to go there more often - $3.00 for us to see a movie on data night is not bad at all.

Well, I've got to get ready for work........

No comments:

Post a Comment